CellaVision Annual Report 2006
2006 in Figures
- Net salses increased by 40% to SEK 54.8 million (39)
- Operating loss improved by SEK 7.9 million to -8.6 million (-16.5) and net loss amounted to -8.8 million (-16.7)
- Net loss per share amounted to SEK -0.37 million (-0.81)
- Liquid amounts were SEK 16.8 million (17.6) by the 31st December, 2006
Significant Events 2006
Annual Report 2006
- The exclusive distribution agreements with Sysmex Europe and Sysmex America were extended by three years and several markets were added.
- Transfer of production of CellaVision(TM) DM96 to Kitron Flen AB was completed.
- ISO-certification was obtained (ISO-13485:2003).
- In the Nordic region several hospitals replaced their first CellaVision systems with the most recent generation of systems, CellaVision(TM) DM.
- Products were delivered to the first clients in Canada.