- Net sales increased by 85% to SEK 16.8 million (9.1) during the quarter.
- Operating loss amounted to SEK -1 million (-4.7) during the quarter.
- Liquid assets were SEK 7 million at the end of the quarter.
- CellaVision has established a subsidiary in Canada.
- CellaVision installed four systems at the Karolinska University Hospital.
ESSENTIAL EVENTS AFTER THE REPORTING PERIOD
- The Board of Directors intends to list the company on the First North list (Stockholm) during 2007.
Read more by following the link below.
For more information, please contact:
Yvonne Mårtensson, CEO, +46 708-33 77 82
Stefan Rinse, CFO pro tempore, +46 46-286 44 03Interim report for the period Jan - Mar 2007