Increased sales growth for the first six months of 2010
- Net sales amounted to SEK 57.8 million (42.7), an increase of 35 %
- The operating result amounted to SEK 2.7 million (1.8)
- The result after taxation amounted to SEK 3.4 million (1.4)
- The result per share amounted to SEK 0.14 (0.06)
- Cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 25.1 million (9.3) at the end of the period
- CellaVision strengthens its distribution network by entering an agreement with Beckman Coulter and by expanding collaboration with Sysmex
- Net sales increased to SEK 36.6 million (20.7), an increase of 77 %
- Operating result amounted to SEK 7.1 million (1.0)
- The result after taxation amounted to SEK 8.1 million (0.9)
- The result per share amounted to SEK 0.34 (0.04)
- CellaVision was listed at the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm on May 31, 2010
| CellaVision in short|| || |
| || April-June 2010|| April-June 2009|| Jan-June 2010|| Jan-June 2009|| Full year |
| Net sales|| 36.6|| 20.7|| 57.8|| 42.7|| 109.0|
| Gross profit|| 26.8|| 16.8|| 40.8|| 30.9|| 76.5|
| Operating result|| 7.1|| 1.0|| 2.7|| 1.8|| 14.8|
| Result before tax|| 8.0|| 0.9|| 3.4|| 1.4|| 14.2|
| Cash flow|| 7.1|| -5.1|| 3.1|| -10.3|| 2.3|
CELLAVISION AB (publ) Interim report for the period January 1-June 30, 2010
"CellaVision shows strong growth in the first six month of 2010. Sales were close to SEK 58 million, which is an increase of 35 % compared to the same period last year. In the second quarter we regained the drop in sales and results in the first quarter, mostly because the Sysmex sales of the CellaVision DM1200 in Europe are gaining momentum. Markets outside Europe and North America comprise 10%, indicating that we are now beginning to see results from our efforts in countries such as Japan and China." says Yvonne Mårtensson, CEO of CellaVision.
"We have now distribution agreements with Sysmex and Beckman Coulter in place and look forward to rewarding collaborations ahead. We are confident in our new distribution strategy, which allows us to further penetrate several of our most important markets such as the US and Japan. With both strong sales channels and a new analyzer in our product line, we are increasing our chances for a continuing successful strategic expansion and growth in 2010."
"CellaVision was listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm at the end of May, an important event in the history of our company. The listing gives us more freedom in our continued expansion and invites institutions to invest in CellaVision."
For more information please contact:
Yvonne Mårtensson, CEO. Phone: +46 708 33 77 82, e-mail: email@example.com
Johan Wennerholm, CFO. Phone: +46 708 33 81 68, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the report by pressing the link below.